Sr. Project Lead, Corporate Security
Corporate Security is a functional area under the Enterprise Protection Services group dedicated to “Making Protecting the Brand Personal”. The Sr. Project Lead will align with that mission by developing and executing a comprehensive Enterprise Security Strategy that empowers others to protect the Chick-fil-A Enterprise, and subsidiaries and the physical assets. The strategy will accomplish the following: create and maintain a framework for security risk identification, management & monitoring; survey for internal and external security threats and opportunities; embrace and explore the opportunity side of security gaps as it relates to Chick-fil-A owned assets and properties. Design and implement security and fire systems for all Chick-fil-A, Inc. owned properties e.g. Distribution and Food Processing facilities, which mitigates risks for staff working at these locations and responding to security related incidents.
- Provide oversight and direction connecting Chick-fil-A subsidiaries to the Enterprise Protection Information Center (EPIC) through:
Independently plan, create and maintain a framework for complex security systems integration at all Chick-fil-A, Inc. properties to include all subsidiaries (Distribution Centers, Food Processing Facilities, Juicing Plants, etc.)
- Create training for the onsite security monitoring and credential management.
- Provide protocols for credential set up and printing operations.
- Ensure our third-party security officers are equipped with proper credentials, badge printers, and Multi-User PCs to set them up for success.
- Provide training to the appropriate subsidiary personnel e.g. the general manager and/or Safety, Quality, and Compliance staff on how to navigate our Avigilon systems.
- Mapping access controls to align corresponding entrance/exit points and equipping EPIC to effectively monitor sites.
- Meet with subsidiary leadership, as well as other Chick-fil-A stakeholders concerning issues with credential management and potential internal investigations.
- Conduct security assessments for site locations and identify any risks to the property and staff.
- Design and create an electronic security system that integrate intrusion, video, fire protection to enhance site security and food safety.
- Create integrated physical and digital security protocols with Chick-fil-A Cyber Security Team.
- Oversee, coordinate and manage installation and budget for large scale security projects to develop an enterprise-based security strategy
Independently work with vendors to develop and standardize strong security protocols specific to each location.
Please see complete job description online.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the corporate security industry along with a previous background in Law Enforcement, Military, Executive or Private Sector Security.
- A strong understanding of security disciplines, security best practices, as well as, a strong knowledge of access control integration and credential management related to large distribution centers.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously in handling complex and technical security and access control systems.
- Experience in leading credential management programs in large distribution and food facilities. Knowledge of compliance and municipal codes impacting security related matters.
- Familiarity in designing and implementing access controls in a large-scale building operation.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong presence and experience in engaging with senior leadership.
- Working knowledge of electronic security systems and campus facility infrastructure.
- Effective implementation skills and a detailed understanding of electronic access control and network systems.
- Strong Project Management skills, and analytical skills to use data to make informed decisions and experience supporting data science use cases.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Preferred Physical Security Professional (PSP) Certification.
How to Apply: