Sr Mgr International & Domestic Security
Texas, United States / Remote, United States
The Senior Manager for Domestic and International Security will plan, establish, implement, and provide coordinated leadership and direction in all aspects of security, security policies, procedures, and programs to protect the staff, reputation, training and assets for west coast facilities. Will also plan, develop and ensure implementation and operation of security and emergency response plans & procedures for all West Coast domestic remote production sites for the protection of employees, visitors, property, facilities, and other assets.
- Develop and ensure implementation and operations of security and emergency response plans and procedures for west coast facilities and remote production sites.
- Ensure effective coordination with law enforcement, fire, medical, and other emergency resources at all locations and events.
- Conduct briefings; provide advice and recommendations to Senior Staff, Regional Directors, Country Directors and Field Security Coordinators.
- Provide leadership and mentoring for 30 uniformed contract security officers.
Please see complete job description online.
- Has in depth knowledge of corporate facility and event security issues, requirements, and best practices
- Has working knowledge of police, fire, medical, and other emergency service provider procedures in responding to emergency incidents
- Has minimum of 5- years industry experience with at least three years in people management
- Is an experienced senior manager with good management skills
- Frequent travel
- Worked in facility settings and in outdoor events
- Has working knowledge of ESPN’s security equipment, systems, procedures and standards
- Law enforcement experience in major event planning
- Strong liaison relationship with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies throughout the west coast
- High school degree or equivalent