Sr. Director - Information & Content Security Training & Awareness
Warner Bros Discovery
The Sr. Director of Information & Content Security Training & Awareness is responsible for our Global Security Awareness and Education program. Ultimately, this person's job is to reduce risk to our organization by promoting a strong cybersecurity culture: ensuring all employees, staff and contractors know, understand and follow our security requirements and behave in a secure manner. The security awareness program must meet all industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements, and communicate our security policies and requirements in a way that facilitates knowledge, understanding, and practical application.
Your Role Accountabilities…
- Collaborate with cybersecurity and technology leadership to define awareness program strategy, including identifying the top human threats to our organization, behaviors needed to mitigate those threats, and cybersecurity communication and education initiatives to encourage those behaviors.
- Develop and maintain a security awareness program that effectively fosters a culture of security and promotes desired behaviors. Generate fun, creative, new ideas to enhance engagement across the global employee population.
- Develop strategic marketing plans & creative marketing campaigns promoting InfoSec and cybersecurity best practices, execute through social media and internal communication best practices.
- Develop and evolve internal digital presence for InfoSec: Source content, write, and/or edit blurbs and short articles, videos, infographics, etc leveraging internal and external talent to create engaging content.
- Assist with executive communications and scripting, as well as one-off communications as needed.
- Create and maintain a metrics framework to measure the program’s impact on adoption of good cybersecurity practice and adherence to WBD cybersecurity requirements. Track KPIs, gather feedback, calculate ROI, and continuously assess opportunities for improvement.
- Actively participate in strategic initiatives in accordance with the Information Security Roadmap, and contribute to key projects as required.
The best candidate for this role will have the following attributes and experience.
- Ability to convey complex topics in simple, clear and concise communications to a diverse, global audience
- Self-starter, strong organizational skills, ability to work effectively with internal & external entities and executives to drive projects to completion
- Project and program management experience, the ability to plan, manage and maintain a complex, organization wide program over the long term
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams to project/activity completion and the ability to work in a team environment, sharing workloads and responsibilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where requirements and procedures continuously evolve
- Understanding of the concepts of information security and cyber risk
- Good familiarity with best-practice communication methods and technology
- Basic proficiency with design and layout; knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and content management/publishing systems
- 8+ years of IT experience in InfoSec awareness or related field
- 8+ years of Marketing or Communications experience, preferably corporate & specifically internal communications.
How to Apply: