Senior Director of Information Technology
St. Louis, MO, United States
- Develop IT strategies that enable and facilitate the achievement of the company’s business objectives by encouraging innovation, prioritizing relevant IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
- Develop and implement an IT organizational structure that proactively engages and interacts as a trusted business partner to key functional areas in support of short- and long-term business objectives.
- Establish IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures that align to the overall enterprise and ensure departmental accountability for performance.
- Identify and assess opportunities for appropriate, cost-effective investments in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development.
- Develop and maintain information technology security protections aimed at preventing on-premise network penetration or other third party cybersecurity attacks and evaluate, assess and supplement, as necessary, similar security measures for cloud-based application systems.
- Develop, track, and manage the annual and long-term information technology operating and capital budgets.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives and, as appropriate, present proposed solutions to the senior executive team and board of directors.
- Direct and oversee the development, execution and maintenance of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
Approve, prioritize, and control projects and the project portfolio as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of major information systems.
Please see complete job description online.
- 10 years’ experience delivering enterprise IT solutions and services.
- 5 years’ experience leading enterprise IT technical organizations in technology development, delivery, and adoption.
- Proven ability to transform and develop an information technology focused workforce.
- Capability to execute on vision, drive business results, and strategic growth in a highly competitive environment.
- Strong demonstrated leadership abilities, experience, and presence.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers across internal business organizations.
- Sound business judgment and strong operational acumen.
- Experience with manufacturing and distribution of products preferred.
How to Apply: