Physical Security Regional Program Manager - Southwest Region
US- Remote (any location)
What You Will Do:
This role is responsible for the regional oversight of agency field office physical and logical access requirements for sites across their assigned Area of Responsibility (AOR). The responsibilities include:
- Reporting on the status of office technical activities and noting in the property and inventory systems
- Working closely with the Deputy Program Manager and Program Manager to manage expectations and complete necessary work orders to maintain compliance with security standards
- Maintaining close connections with client points of contact to stay abreast of ongoing activities and schedule upcoming jobs
The location where this position will operate out of is the Los Angeles, CA / Las Vegas, NV / Phoenix, AZ area.
Please see complete job description online.
What You Will Need:
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a federal Public Trust.
- 6 years of experience in a relevant discipline or associated operational experience.
- A Bachelor's degree or 2 years of experience above the 6 year requirement.
What Would Be Nice To Have: