Nike Security Manager
Los Angeles, CA
The Global Field Security Group seeks a motivated and inspired individual to become its Security Manager for Los Angeles.
The Security Manager’s responsibilities will include but not be limited:
- Visitor and employee screening.
- External and internal perimeter security protocols.
- Security vendor management.
- Training and awareness programs.
- Incident management and response protocols.
- Stakeholder communication strategies and implementation.
- Vulnerability assessments.
- Security infrastructure maintenance coordination and monitoring.
- Employee/vendor screening
- Perimeter protection protocols
- CTPAT compliance
- Security program review
- Mitigate threat assessment findings
- Special Event Security
As one of Nike’s 12 global Key Cities, Los Angeles is home to numerous Nike employees, workspaces, distribution centers, elite athletes, influencers, major events, and product launches. Based out of Nike’s LAHQ, the LA Security Manager will be responsible for the security and protection of Nike, Inc. employees, facilities, and events in the greater LA metropolitan area, working in partnership with regionally-based Nike teams and leaders, as well as global teams, to ensure consistent and effective security outcomes which map back to broader corporate strategies.
n this position you will work with the Global Field Security team daily and be responsible for all the different security aspects that are related to your role, such as: access control, security vendor management, apply and implement the Global Security Standards, supporting the operations at corporate offices, photo studios, distribution centers, special events to support the goal of providing a safe and secure workplace for Nike employees and its guests.
Please see complete job description online.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a combination of relevant, professional experience, education and training
- Relevant experience leading teams in a multi-location corporate environment
- 3+ years of experience i n one or all the following disciplines; corporate security management, security and asset policy development, Law Enforcement, guard force utilization
- Experience influencing key business partners and senior leadership
- 3 years of minimum experience supporting and managing physical security access control systems
- Technical in-depth knowledge of IP based physical security systems such as access control systems, biometrics, alarms, cameras, and networks
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous and rapidly changing work environment
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply: