Manager Security Operations
The Home Depot
Responsible for the security operations in facilities at specified Home Depot locations. Manage the daily operations of a team of professionals in the Corporate Security Department. Resolve operational issues, develop personnel, promote company and departmental values, while insuring individual and team goals are met or exceeded. Provide support for all aspects of the Corporate Security function, to include: Non-Product Facility Security, Executive/Event Security, Investigations, and International Security
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
Nature and Scope:
- 30% – Supervision of Non-Product Facility Security.
- 30% – Supervision of assigned Home Depot Security Staff.
- 15% – Support of Executive and Event Security.
- 15% – Support of the Investigations Team.
- 10% – Support of International Security Program.
- This position reports to Sr. Manager or Director Corporate Security.
- This position has 2 direct reports.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
<.li>Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Previous supervisory experience. Previous Security or Law Enforcement experience.M/li>
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- EMT or First Responder certification.
- Executive Protection experience.
How to Apply: