Manager, Physical Security Integration
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Manager, Physical Security Integration all physical security projects for XPO while maintaining existing security infrastructure.
Pay, benefits and more.
We’re eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Complete RFI, RFQ, and RFP’s providing cost effective security solutions for new startups and or existing facilities.
- Manage all video monitoring, CCTV selection/deployment, intrusion detection systems, access control, perimeter fencing, and communications systems.
- Utilization and application of Brivo Physical Access Control systems integrating multiple facilities.
- Reduce project programming costs with knowledge of analytic software driving down overall material and labor spend with vendors.
- Introduce device layout on new CCTV installs organizing installations and partnering with regional security managers through site surveys.
- Program all network devices with the applicable IP address, network mask, default gateway and DNS entries.
- Extensive experience with Axis products and servers such as Eagle Eye and OpenEye Cloud Networks.
- Strong background utilizing Axis Perimeter Defender analytics application. This includes software installation, IP programming, drawing trip lines for perimeter protection and testing.
- Manage local area networks working directly with providers.
- Meet with vendors researching and vetting new security system technologies, upgrades, and enhancements (for both hardware and software).
- SOC center experience with the ability to build out necessary framework and oversight of command center operations.
Please see complete job description online.
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 5 years’ experience with systems engineering or IT-related fields.
- Experience deploying and supporting software applications.
- Working knowledge configuring and troubleshooting networks.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, SQL Server, and VM environments.
It’d be great if you also have:
- Computer based background with knowledge in software and spreadsheet applications.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to articulate and present business cases.
- Show critical thinking and innovation on multiple project initiatives.
- Relevant Microsoft or Networking Certifications
- Experience with security products such as IP cameras, DVRs, VMSs, and Access Control systems.
- Comprehension of logistics and transportation supply chain models
- Self-starting, team member capable of operating independently.
How to Apply: