Manager II, Global Security Systems & Technology
The Global Security organization at Cruise is dedicated to enabling safe and secure innovation while protecting the communities we serve. In Global Security, our mission is to keep our people safe. We monitor global events and incidents, assess risk, and identify threats. Using a data-driven, risk-based approach, we assign security support, allocate resources and design processes to protect our people and assets.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Global Security Systems Manager to join our organization. You will be responsible for supervising the design, implementation, and maintenance of our company's security systems worldwide. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the protection of our assets, employees, and information in an ever-evolving security landscape.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive global security systems strategy aligned with the organization's objectives.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to identify security requirements and integrate security systems into existing infrastructure.
- System Design and Implementation:
- Lead the design and implementation of security systems, including access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection, and alarm systems.
- Expand and implement RFPs as needed to support the implementation for facilities
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for the deployment and operation of security systems.
- Develop and build reporting/analytic tools to measure return on investment and KPI’s of the Security Systems Program (systems and
Please see complete job description online.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience in managing and implementing global security systems, preferably in a multinational organization.
- Knowledge of security systems, including access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection, and alarm systems.
- Familiarity with industry standards and best practices for physical security.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to assess sophisticated security challenges and devise effective solutions.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with partners at all levels.
- Travel domestically and internationally, as required (~10%).
How to Apply: