Investigator Corporate Security
As a Investigator Corporate Security at Progress Residential, you will play a critical role in ensuring the security and safety of our properties, residents, and employees. The right candidate will be hands-on, analytical, and adept at managing relationships both internally and externally. This role demands a keen understanding of the investigative process, timely incident response, and effective communication across multiple channels.
- Initiate and nurture partnerships with local market law enforcement agencies.
- Attend regular meetings, forums, and events to represent Progress Residential's security interests and build a network.
- Participation in local law enforcement community meetings and committees to strengthen our leadership ties within the communities we operate in.
- Act as the primary contact between the company and law enforcement, facilitating effective communication and mutual support.
- Collaborate with law enforcement to address and mitigate risks and threats related to properties and residents.
- Provide immediate on-site response to homes reporting suspicious activities including but not limited to trespassing, rental fraud, possession of stolen goods, and vandalism.
- 24/7 Incident Response Management: Lead the incident response process, coordinating efforts to identify, investigate, and respond to security incidents while communicating with stakeholders to keep them informed and engaged.
- Assess and mitigate potential threats/risk by conducting on-site risk assessments and implementing strategies for the security of employees and customers.
- Oversee and ensure the timely and accurate dissemination of emergency communications.
Please see complete job description online.
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Security Management, or related field. (Preferred)
- 5+ years of experience preferably in law enforcement, mediation / dispute resolution, fraud or risk investigations, crisis management, Trust & Safety, or a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to manage sensitive investigations
- In-depth knowledge of legal and ethical guidelines related to investigations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken to engage with customers, external partners, and senior company leadership in a tactful and diplomatic manner
- Excellent time management, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional judgment, adaptability, and levelheadedness
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to emergencies.
- Familiarity with local, state, and federal laws related to property, privacy, and corporate security
- Available for on-call rotations, weekends and evenings as needed
- Ability to relate well with others and establish strong working relationships
- Ability to organize, plan, and execute multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Must possess valid driver’s license in the working state
How to Apply: