Director - Security Investigations
The Director Security Investigations will be responsible for planning, implementing, evaluating and managing all aspects of the Security Services investigative program throughout the Carle Health system.
- Initiates investigative inquiries and follows up on investigations in a timely manner.
- Provides leadership oversight of all initial and ongoing investigative efforts at hospital and off-site campuses.
- Performs sensitive system investigations requiring significant understanding of organizational interests and business impact.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and business personnel to obtain data and related investigative information for research and analysis.
- Coordinates investigations with and provides timely and informative briefings to senior security and executive leadership and others as required while maintaining confidentiality.
- Provides subject matter expertise, consulting and training in investigative process and matters, as required.
- Coordinates interviews, selects appropriate location, uses appropriate interview techniques and approaches, and ensures quality controls are in place throughout investigations.
- Prioritizes and manages case load including short-term and long-term cases and determines when a case is unsolvable.
- Provides management, direction, and support for team members assigned with performing investigative tasks.
Please see complete job description online.
Bachelor's Degree in related field
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) within 1 year or Professional Certified Investigator (PCI) within 1 year.
Three (3) years of experience as a full-time investigator in the private or public sector.
How to Apply: