The Director of Trust and Security Program Operations works hand in hand with the Chief Trust and Security Officer (CTSO) to assist with the daily operations of the Trust and Security program. They play a critical part in ensuring that the program has effective processes for planning, oversight, metrics, and budget, among other key functions. The Director streamlines daily operations, drives key initiatives, and ensures program goals are achieved.
- Strategic Partnership and Advisory
- Partner with the CTSO to develop and implement the program strategy and roadmap, aligning it with business objectives and risk appetite.
- Act as a sounding board for the CTSO, providing counsel and recommendations on critical decisions.
- Stay abreast of evolving cybersecurity trends and regulations, advising the CTSO on potential impacts and necessary adjustments.
- Operational Excellence
- Schedule, plan, and run department meetings, ensuring efficient time management.
- Oversee team resources, budget, and project and capability portfolios across GRC, Platform Security, and Security Operations.
- Work with the leadership team to create and maintain metrics and KPIs for program health across all security functions.
- Identify and implement process improvements to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of the security organization.
- Lead cross-functional collaboration with other departments to ensure alignment with security initiatives.
Please see complete job description online.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least seven (7) years in operations or project management with at least three (3) years of people leadership experience.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity principles, frameworks, and technologies.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address complex issues.
- Proficiency in collaboration tools and project management methodologies.
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
How to Apply: