Director of Loss Prevention
Omni Hotel at CNN Center
The Director of Loss Prevention will be responsiblefor directing and overseeing the day to day functions of the security department, including protection of hotel guests, associates and property.
Ensures all Security standards are properly followed.
Reviews all reports completed by Security officers to ensure accuracy and timely submission.
Reports all observed hotel property deficiencies and safety hazards.
Ensures thorough and complete investigation for all incidents incurred by guests and associates (i.e. losses, thefts, accidents, and acts of violence).
Maintains guest room surveillance procedures.
Maintains an effective key control program.
Ensures that shift personnel are properly assigned at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Must have 2+ years experience in Loss Prevention/Security Management role.
- Experience in Loss Prevention in an upscale establishment preferred.
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred
- Proven professionalism with guests and associates required
- Experience with and familiarity with OSHA standards required
- Previous experience with training and maintenance of safety standards
- Must have knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
How to Apply: