Kennesaw, Georgia, USA
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Cybersecurity Director who can do more for all Mohawk North America brands across residential, distributor and builder multifamily divisions.
Reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) the Security Operations Director will lead Mohawk’s Security Operations Center, and Security Engineering. The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations and management of Mohawk SOC, leading a global team focused on monitoring, detecting, analyzing, and responding to cyber security threats.
The Security Operations Director is expected to interface with peers from areas such as Networks, Core Operations, Programming, and Facilities as well as with the leaders of business units to both share the corporate security vision with those individuals and to solicit their involvement in achieving higher levels of enterprise security through information sharing and cooperation.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the SOC's incident response process, ensuring that security incidents are appropriately detected, analyzed, and mitigated; liaise with the SOC and other teams, coordinate with other departments (e.g. IT, legal, and executive management) as well as external stakeholders (e.g. law enforcement or third-partiy incident response teams) to provide regular updates on security incidents, threat landscape, and overall SOC performance; collaborate on security initiatives and projects
- Manage daily SOC operations, including incident ticketing, workflow management, and metrics reporting, leveraging Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems or other security automation tools to streamline processes and enhance efficiency
- Review, edit, and disseminate critical cybersecurity alerts, Advisories, and Directives
- Provide cybersecurity leadership and management to the SOC team, including security analysts, incident responders, threat intelligence analysts, and other IT security professionals
- Ensure the SOC's activities comply with regulations, industry standards, and internal policies, and that monitoring capabilities are effective and aligned with industry best practices
Please see complete job description online.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer security, information technology, computer science and/or 10 years equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 10 years progressive information security experience with minimum of 5 years managing teams or staff. Manufacturing/Textile industry preferred.
- SCCP / CISSP / ISSAP
How to Apply: