Qurate Retail Group
The Loss Prevention and Safety Lead, under the guidance of the Manager Security & Incident Management, will provide security support in several security disciplines. You will alarm credential management, security system maintenance and testing, access control, CCTV monitoring, technology maintenance/upgrade/break-fix, team member and guest investigations, program management, business continuity/crisis management, security operations procedures, after action reviews, security risk assessments, partner with retail and Qurate Global Security team (GSOC), mass notification lists and testing, new store planning (security infrastructure), law enforcement liaison, train team members in procedure/remote and in person, first responder, and medical emergency response.
Who We Are
Since 1982, Ballard Designs has offered a unique curation of home furnishings and décor from all periods and provenance. Its designers travel the world for inspiration, translating the latest trends in fashion, color and style into finely crafted products not found anywhere else. Ballard Designs is part of the Cornerstone brands - four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands that deliver inspirations that help customers celebrate life.
• Work with necessary internal partners in the field and stores to develop CCTV and Alarm systems for new retail locations.
• Assist retail locations by building a systematic method of tests and audits to ensure that CCTV and Alarm systems are functioning as designed.
• Ensure store alarm call lists are up to date.
• Participate in Team member and guest investigations, business continuity and crisis management projects, security system troubleshooting to provide additional support to other Global Security & BCP functions to improve investigation closures, business continuity and crisis management event/incident management and security system troubleshooting resolution.
• Enforce security procedures, create incident reports for proper follow up, educate the business on security procedures, conduct security risk assessments, assist with emergency response drills and tabletop exercise, and support important department requirements.
What You Bring
• Associate degree (2 yrs.) in Criminal Justice, Business Administration or other relevant field or, equivalent experience
• 5 years of experience (private sector, law enforcement or combination of)