Nike Security Manager
Foothill Ranch, CA
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
The Global Field Security Group seeks a motivated and inspired individual to become its Security Manager for the Foothill Ranch Distribution Center.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited:
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Visitor and employee screening.
- External and internal perimeter security protocols.
- Security vendor management.
- Training and awareness programs.
- Incident management and response protocols.
- Stakeholder communication strategies and implementation.
- Vulnerability assessments.
- Security infrastructure maintenance coordination and monitoring.
- Employee/vendor screening
- Perimeter protection protocols
- CTPAT compliance
- Security program review
- Mitigate threat assessment findings
- Special Event Security
This position involves working daily with the security team and being responsible for actions such as: access control, security vendor management, apply Global Security Standards, supporting the operations at distribution centers to support the goal of providing a safe and secure workplace to Nike employees and its guests. A typical workday consists of meets, phone calls and responses to immediate security concerns and oversight of the security operations at your assigned location.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In this role you will collaborate with the Global Safety & Security teams, Human Resources, Business Operations, security vendors, WD&C (facilities), building landlord, contingent workforce leadership, local law enforcement and more. You will supervise the contract security management of the contract security service provider at your facility. This role will report directly to the Regional Security Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a combination of relevant, professional experience, education and training
- Previous physical security knowledge required to inspect: Life Safety Systems, Alarm and CCTV systems, Motion Systems, Access Control, Badging systems.
- 3-5 years of minimum experience supporting and leading physical security access control systems as a security manager in a multi-location corporate, complex environment.
- Technical in-depth knowledge of IP based physical security systems such as access control systems, biometrics, alarms, cameras, and networks.
- Proven experience in one or all the following fields: corporate security management, security and asset policy development, transportation/supply chain security, and/or guard force utilization.
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments.
How to Apply: