Governance, Risk & Compliance Program Manager Responsibilities
The Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Program Manager would be part of a team that focuses on reducing the overall risk in the EE environment. This person should be able to understand and implement multi-faceted risk frameworks, assisting our business partners with making balanced decisions between risk exposure, growth, and innovation. This person should also be able to devise mechanisms to proactively identify, mitigate, and monitor risks by working with many cross-functional teams within Enterprise Engineering and at Facebook.
- Continuously identify & assess risks to EE’s critical processes and assets through various technical and non-technical channels (i.e., security vulnerabilities, audits/assessments, and operational incidents)
- Mature and automate repeatable processes to inventory, prioritize, manage, remediate, and monitor risks within the Enterprise Engineering environment
- Manage a highly matrixed and fast-moving environment, including developing and socializing operating models to optimize risk and compliance engagement within EE and across FB enterprise
- Serve as an interpreter and liaison between EE and enterprise SME teams, helping EE efficiently and comprehensively navigate the complexities of risk and compliance
- Manage the data, technology, and automation platforms that drive key risk and performance reporting and insights
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of risk management by navigating challenging conversations with leadership teams and driving risk-based decision making and accountability for those decisions
- Develop quantitative risk and threat models to drive risk reporting and business prioritization
- Stay abreast of latest industry trends and events that impact the security or regulatory environment of EE
- 7+ years working experience in Information and Physical Security, Internal Audit, Data Privacy, or other Governance, Risk & Compliance Fields
- Experience moving technical or business driven projects from inception to delivery, and experience articulating the impact using metrics, growth examples, return, etc.
Please see Preferred Qualifications online.
How to Apply: