Director, Global Security Services
Saint Louis, MO
The Director of Global Security Services, Resilience and Risk, is responsible for enterprise physical security and physical security related risk management. Global Security Services is a proprietary physical security department comprised of armed and unarmed leaders and associates, who are employees or associates of Edward Jones, and unarmed contract security personnel. The purpose of Global Security Services is to deliver, in partnership, effective security services that provide a safe and secure environment for our clients, associates, visitors and guests; our information, and our assets; and enables Edward Jones to provide financial services. Global Security Services is comprised of the following functions: Home Office Security, Branch Office Security, Travel & Event Security, Threat Assessment, Security Education and Awareness, Executive Protection, Physical Security Systems, and Life Safety.
Responsible to the Senior Director, Resilience and Risk , develop and deliver upon physical security strategy in support of and in alignment with the business. Specifically, drive implementation of security strategy and objectives in alignment with Edward Jones business objectives and Edward Jones culture.
- Lead Global Security Services’ leaders and associates responsible for the execution of an enterprise-wide physical security program and delivery of physical security services, with empathy, inclusion, and respect. Accountable for leader and associate development, performance and well being.
- Responsible for department vision, strategy, structure, talent, objectives, priorities, and policies.
- Serve as a physical security risk subject matter expert and trusted advisor to internal stakeholders to advocate for appropriate, balanced, and reasonable risk mitigation about physical security risks.
- Monitor and assess physical security risk to Edward Jones and Edward Jones’ associates and, in collaboration with stakeholders, ensure that external events and emerging risks are assessed, and managed accordingly.
- Oversee the development, review, maintenance and delivery of training, policies, procedures and security education and awareness products related to the effective and efficient delivery of security services to Edward Jones and
- Edward Jones’ associates, and to effective associate response to physical security risks, life safety risks and emergencies.
Please see complete job description online.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Advanced degree a plus.
- Substantive relevant security/crisis management leader of leader leadership experience in corporate, university, military, or law enforcement.
- Substantive and progressive leader of leader leadership experience in law enforcement as a sworn law enforcement officer.
- Proven strong leadership and management skills and the ability to secure results through others.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external...
How to Apply: