Amazon Web Services
It is the job of this technical leader to ensure that our security voice is not only heard, but is invited into our customers’ most critical discussions. They must be able to clearly articulate how we protect our customers’ data, how our security can help enhance their business, and how we help them meet their compliance requirements. This leader will be seen as an industry expert, sought out for their voice and knowledge.
They will be recognized as an exemplary practitioner of the security arts. They’ll be technically savvy while being balanced and pragmatic – helping our customers understand how our tools and capabilities can assist them in securing their businesses. Their technical knowledge will help educate our customers about trends, technologies, and approaches. We will combine their vision and our capabilities to drive fruitful and even game-changing technology choices.
· 15+ years of experience hiring and leading diverse multi-functional teams
· 7+ years of experience leading security operations
· Experience assessing or building complex technical processes or building technology products or services
· Experience in working with software engineers in designing systems and defining technical requirements and seeing them through to development and release
· Experience working in regulated industries such as financial services, healthcare, defense or similar industries that deal with critical and sensitive data
· Experience with multiple compliance standards, such as: PCI DSS, SOC 1/2/3, ISO 27001/27017/27018, FedRAMP, HIPAA, IRAP, FISC, K-ISMS, MTCS, or C5
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Accounting/Auditing, or other related fields