Global Director of IT
Sandy Springs, GADescription:
This person will develop and manage the company's global Information Technology (IT) systems, provide strategic leadership, and oversight for the IT function and coordinate with our IT leaders on compliance and network security initiatives. The Director of Global IT will have a proven background in IT infrastructure leadership, cybersecurity, project management and IT operations in a midsized organization. The Director of Global IT shall take a leadership role while not being afraid of getting hands on and be able to recommend and implement solutions to existing and potential problems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safety - conduct all activities in a safe manner, utilizing PPE and adhering to company policy and alerting others regarding potential concerns. Safety is # 1.
- Take leadership role in support and operations of global ERP system. Support ongoing system integration for ERP and other corporate systems including accounting, Workday, ADP payroll and Salesforce.
- Set vision and strategy for enabling a highly efficient workforce by working with management teams to identify and implement new tools for improving employee productivity, such as communication tools (e.g., Teams,) and data sharing/collaboration (SharePoint).
- Active role with parent company implementing policies, procedures, required software and hardware.
- Own desktop / help desk support, including provisioning and maintaining of desktops and laptops for all employees.
- This includes supporting corporate headquarters, as well as multiple satellite offices and remote workers, both in the U.S. and internationally.
- Develop strategic roadmap and manage security posture by implementing new technology in align with corporate directives.
Please see complete job description inline.Qualifications:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 15+ years' progressive experience supporting corporate IT Infrastructure in a midsized organization.
- 5+ years' leading an IT support structure across multiple locations, preferably internationally.
- Enterprise software experience, either as an implementation team member or project manager. Pronto experience preferred, otherwise Oracle/PeopleSoft/SAP or related experience.
- Strong Microsoft experience, including O365, SharePoint, Azure and Intunes. Certifications preferred.
- Strong networking experience to include Cisco, Trend Micro and Azure Express route. Certifications preferred.
- Good hardware knowledge including PC, MAC.
- Experience supporting MITEL or other VOIP phone system,
- Experience with global procurement of IT hardware, software, and services
- Project management experience, preferably with PMI/PMP certification
- Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years' experience in cybersecurity, vulnerability assessments, penetration tests/remediations, multi-factor authentication, single sign on through Azure and Cybereason EDR.
- 3+ years' experience managing, configuring, and deploying Intunes.
- CISSP/CISSISMP or equivalent training and or experience.
- Digital transformation experience, supporting the organization strategy to migrate on premise data to the corporate Intranet.
How to Apply:
- Technical Capability
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer/Client Focus (internal and external)
- Fluent in Spanish and English (Orally and Written)