Regional Asset Protection Manager
The Regional Asset Protection Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating all Asset Protection functions within a given market to achieve maximum shrink prevention and protection of company assets.
This position is responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of Asset Protection policies and procedures through compliance assessments and use of exception reporting. The Regional Asset Protection Manager is responsible for controllable lines to include shrink and stores cash handling. This position may report to the Area Asset Protection Manager, Director or VP, Asset Protection and generally has no direct reports.
Must possess the ability to:
Investigate ORC theft and bring to a successful resolution.
Effectively manage their time & resources. Qualifications:
- Execute programs to aid in the prevention of inventory and controllable losses to meet goals of assigned locations.
- Implement programs to aid in the prevention, detection and resolution of, internal and external theft.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships, building trust through fairness, honesty and openness.
- Effectively communicate AP training and educational coaching for store leadership and store associates.
- Provide constant review of informational resources to uncover losses through procedural auditing.
- Coordinate special assessments, tests and inspections as directed by their supervisor.
- Initiate appropriate strategy to bring internal investigations to successful conclusion.
- Implement prosecution and/or restitution procedures to return maximum restitution to the company.
- Ensure the effective utilization of physical security controls in assigned locations to prevent and improve inventory shortage and ensure associate safety.
How to Apply:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum five to eight years of retail loss prevention/asset protection experience; minimum two years of supervisory experience with multi-store locations, preferably with a large-scale retailer
- Advanced level of administrative and technical knowledge in retail loss prevention/asset protection
- Ability to integrate loss prevention/asset protection, inventory shrinkage improvement goals with corporate and stores organization
- Advanced knowledge and technical expertise in internal and external shrinkage controls and security systems technology
- Ability to understand exception-based reporting in the areas of inventory and POS (point of sale) interfaces
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of legal ramifications and procedures
- Must possess exceptional interviewing skills, using the W-Z method.
- Must possess high level written communication skills
- Regional travel is required