Senior Manager, Corporate Security Strategy
Remote - USA Description:
This position is needed to own internal support to all of the Corporate Security, Health & Safety (CSHS) teams, globally, which include Corporate Security Operations, Corporate Security Protection, Corporate Security Technology and Corporate Health & Safety. This position, reporting to the Global Director of Corporate Security, Health & Safety, will lead a team to support all teams with guidance and programmatic deployment of strategic initiatives, internal administrative excellence, and executive reporting.
Our team interacts with every employee to support our goal of protecting all of the people, places and things that make up Twilio. Not your standard physical security function, the Twilio CSHS objective to provide a safe, healthy and security environment is achieved through customer engagement and trust...want to know what this means? Come join us!
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage a team to support Policy development and lifecycle management, global budget and procurement management, M&A due diligence and integration, Data Center Security, assessments, audits, and program/portfolio management.
- Organize and help manage priorities, key initiatives, decisions, and actions that require the attention of the CSHS Director.
- Design and manage the strategic agenda of the CSHS leadership team, setting the cadence of leadership team interactions, and running staff meetings.
- Advise on and contribute to development of organizational strategy and direction and influence how investments in people and processes drive the advancement of key business capabilities.
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies across the organization making specific recommendations on how to improve it.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.
- 8+ years in private sector corporate security as a people manager or 5+ years in public sector with 2+ years in private sector corporate security as a people manager, private sector experience preferably in tech.
- Experience in corporate security operations, physical security operations, and/or health and safety, preferably in all.
- Successful experience in the development of a new program.
- Experience with influencing and building effective relationships across all levels of an organization.
How to Apply:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CPP, PSP and/or ATAP CTM
- Proficiency with Airtable
- Experience in a previous role in a global company