Home Office (IL)Description:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Performs a combination of duties in accordance with departmental guidelines:
- With an enterprise security risk management approach (ESRM), advise on standards and strategies that build a safe, secure, resilient organization. Use strong risk management principles and align with vision and priorities.
- Build and maintain a world-class physical security, crisis management, and business resiliency initiative. As the senior level subject matter expert, serve as a primary contact to C-level executives during critical incidents and business disruptions.
- Leads and directs activities in the design, development, implementation, maintenance and testing of the business continuity and resilience functions for each functional area.
- Lead a global physical security initiative that incorporates proactive development, oversight, and constant improvement techniques with a focus on risk management, physical security, executive protection, technology integration, investigations, and incident management.
- Oversee and maintain a corporate investigative program that is a proactive partner with internal business experts like IT, HR, Internal Audit, EHS, and Compliance. Conducts investigations to include theft, fraud, threats against employees, workplace violence and other issues as directed.
- Partner with key management personnel to develop and test business continuity across the enterprise. Escalate issues, remove barriers, and identify root causes if progress on action plans or enterprise metrics is not sufficient.
- Inform and drive action on improvement priorities by presenting reports to management, summarizing trends identified, actions taken, and results defined by key metrics to enable decision making at the executive level.Qualifications:
A BA/BS degree from an accredited academic institution, with a major concentration in administration, business, criminal justice, political science or security management
Minimum of ten years of public, private or military security with at least four years of significant management experience
CPP, PSP, PCI or other professional discipline credential or experience preferred
Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Working knowledge of information systems, database and internet inquiry and search engines
Experience and knowledge of current domestic and international events is required
Demonstrated ability to work well and interact with a diverse work force
Able to travel internationally and domestically (a minimum of 25%) as necessary
Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)How to Apply: