Chief of Staff, Security Business Group
San Jose, CADescription:
Chief of Staff to GM/SVP Security Business Group (G13/14)
Join the exciting, dynamic, and high growth Cisco Secure Business Group. This role will stretch you to new challenges, expose you to amazing work, and provide a great opportunity for deeper business focused opportunities. Work with amazing people who have a strong common sense of purpose and are dedicated to the team’s success!
What You’ll Do
The Chief of Staff to Cisco’s GM of the Security Business Group is a key member of the organization’s leadership team working hand in hand with the General Manager and the Chief Operating Officer to help shape, guide and execute Cisco’s Security strategy. The Chief of Staff will work daily with the GM and COO to align on and drive key priorities for the business. They will be an extension of this team to engage with the Security Business Group’s Extended Senior Leadership Team and be the primary interface with Chief of Staff functions of the Security & Collaboration org and the Corporate leadership functions. Specific duties include:
- Be a “Right hand” to the General Manager
- Work closely with the extended SLT and the security transformation office to ensure the GM’s top 10 priorities are being communicated, embraced, and executed.
- Manage and deliverer special projects for the GM.
- Drive the Senior Leadership Team’s cultural rituals that are the foundation of a high performing team.
- Assist in the formulation and execution of the Security Business’s annual plan and long range strategy.
- Own the Senior Staff and Extended Staff meeting agendas as part of the operating model managed by the COO.
- Work closely with Executive Comms to ensure effective engagement of the GM across the Cisco Secure Business Group.
How to Apply:
- BS/BA required, MBA/advanced degree preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in management, leadership, and/or strategic planning.
- 10+ years in the information security market
- Must have a strong grasp of corporate, strategy, planning and decision-making processes.
- Demonstrated expertise and success in Product Management, Product Marketing, or strategy.
- Proven ability to build relationships at all levels within an organization, including C-suite/ EVP/SVP level.