Director, Corporate Security
As the Director of Corporate Security, you are responsible for the development and execution of strategic plans that address the physical security and safety of the Tanger corporation as well as overall asset protection. This position will work closely with senior management, internal and external stakeholders, and contracted security providers to assess, mitigate and respond to security threats with the goal of protecting people, assets and processes to make Tanger a First Choice destination and best in class shopping experience.
If you are an enthusiastic individual who thrives in a challenging, forward thinking, and fast-paced team environment, then this is the job for you. Tanger Outlets offers a dynamic learning environment with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
How can you contribute to what we do?
- We will look to you to strategize, lead and develop all aspects of the Corporate Security Department to support the safety and security of the corporation and individual properties.
- Build, manage and lead a team of professional subject matter experts.
- Manage relationships and contracts with third party providers, you will ensure Tanger’s expectations in hiring, training and adherence to policies and procedures are met or exceeded.
- Collaborating closely with law enforcement, industry peers and related organizations, you stay abreast of existing and emerging threats and develop mitigation strategies to limit their impact on the company, its customers and employees.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
Business Acumen/Subject Matter Expertise:
How to Apply:
- Demonstrating exceptional ability to establish positive professional working relationships you partner with members of the security and intelligence community and possess a strong network of security resources, contacts and established relationships.
- You possess exceptional leadership skills, with experience leading visionary strategies, driving strategic plans, and using critical thinking and logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Staying keenly aware of current industry trends, you evolve security strategy based on research, data, and business direction.
- Using your strong business and financial capabilities, you communicate, collaborate, and earn trust with internal stakeholders across the company’s functions.
- You are a professional of high integrity, maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and act with personal, professional, and behavioral integrity.