Director Global Security Risk Intel & Crisis Management
The Director Global Security Risk Intel & Crisis Management is responsible for planning, developing, and managing global risk, intelligence, and crisis management programs within the security organization.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a team of intelligence analysts and Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) staff and responsible for providing risk-based security intelligence products, including global threat/risk analysis, protective intelligence, travel risk intelligence, open source investigative support, and due diligence.
- Providing intelligence support for executive protection and major event security programs and coordinating development and maintenance of database to track and analyze inappropriate communications that pose a threat to executives, employees, or other individuals associated with the organization.
- Research, identify, track, and monitor emerging security threats and trends and keep abreast of changing geopolitical events, which could impact corporate stability and operations.
- Communicate security threats and geopolitical issues and recommend changes in security direction and approach.
- Collaborate with key internal partners on enterprise-wide risk mitigation programs. Responsibilities include coordinating site security risk assessments and overseeing travel security and security risk management programs; developing and documenting standards of measurement of the efficiency and effectiveness of these programs.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
- Requires BS/BA degree in related field of study and a minimum of 8 years of experience within a major law enforcement agency, the military, the US Intelligence community, public or private sector security, or a business intelligence organization; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
How to Apply:
- Master’s degree in a related field of study