Assistant to Company Leadership
Security Executive Council (SEC)Location:
Remote, eastern time zoneCompensation:
Based on experienceDescription:
The SEC is seeking a highly skilled administrative assistant to provide a wide variety of administrative support duties for the SEC’s managing director, director of services and projects and subject-matter-experts. This position is expected to be part-time (20 hours a week) to start with room to grow to near full-time or full-time (30-40 hours a week). Like all the other positions at SEC, work is conducted virtually (e.g., from home).Qualifications:
The SEC is the leading research and advisory firm focused on security risk mitigation. Having worked with hundreds of companies and organizations we have witnessed the proven practices that produce the most positive transformation. Our subject matter experts have deep expertise in all aspects of risk mitigation strategy; they collaborate with those that have security responsibilities to transform programs into more capable and valued centers of excellence.
Duties include scheduling meetings; taking detailed notes on meetings; draft business emails; follow-up on status (e.g., invoicing); proofread written materials; provide document control; create and/or update spreadsheets, reports, tables, graphs, agendas, presentations, and store documentation; and perform other administrative duties as assigned.How to Apply:
• Experience having worked with corporate security in a corporate business setting is a bonus.
• Ability to produce accurate work and meet deadlines while adapting to various changes in workload, routine, and assigned tasks.
• Ability to plan, organize, and schedule priorities.
• Resourceful, adaptable, demonstrates integrity, and confidentiality in dealing with consultants and client issues.
• Experience dealing with a wide range of topics and ability to work collaboratively.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbal and written.
• Detail oriented; possess exceptional organization and multitasking skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills and creative thinking.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Familiar with online meeting applications.
• Three or more years of progressively responsible assistant work experience.
• Must be comfortable working virtually.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com Posted: