Director of Security
Four Seasons HotelLocation:
Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta is looking for a talented Director of Security to lead our Security team and ensure the safety and security of all employees, guests, residents, and property's assets. This role must demonstrate high standards, uncompromising ethics and genuine care and concern for the consistent well-being of all.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promoting and overseeing safe work practices.
- Managing the Hotel and Residences lost and found program.
- Ensuring perimeter patrol.
- Educating employees on safe working practices, remaining progressive on safety compliance initiatives, and reporting any violations.
- Creating and leading the hotel’s Safety Committee, to work with a team in providing emergency response efforts and training.
- Providing accident investigation and documentation.
- Working with the Hotel and Residences leadership team to monitor potential storms and prepare accordingly.
- The ability to keep abreast of developments within the hotel and community as they relate to security as well as act as a liaison with local law-enforcement agencies.
- The ability to select, train, schedule, and manage performance with Security Officers in all aspects of security policies and procedures.
- The ability to remain informed of current Federal and local laws and regulations as they relate to the hotel, particularly in areas of guest, patron and employee rights.
- 3-5 years previous experience in a Security Management position is required.
- College degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
Previous law enforcement or Military background preferred.
- Experience reporting, investigating, and documenting work-related accidents and incidents including guest and employee loss in an objective and comprehensive manner.
- CPR certified (certified trainer preferred).
- A passion for teaching and training staff is preferred.
- The ability to stand and walk continuously for up to 8 hours per shift.
This position reports to the Hotel Manager and is a Department Head role. How to Apply: