Regional Security Director
Secure Community NetworkLocation:
Responsible for providing direct oversight, management, focus, and guidance to SCN staff who oversee multi-community/regional as well as community-specific security programs. The position has oversight and coordination responsibilities over security personnel that work directly for Jewish Federations in their designated Area of Responsibility, as well as serving in a liaison capacity with federal, state, and local law enforcement. This position actively engages in the development of strategy, and implementation of new community security programs, policies, and products to promote programmatic and organizational progress within the respective region, and partner/client organizations. This position has a 24/7 response component and may require a physical or remote response to incidents and critical needs of the community.Qualifications:
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in Emergency Management, Security Risk Management, Law Enforcement, Public Safety Administration, United States Armed Forces OR equivalent combination of professional work experience, training, and education. Preferred qualifications include prior supervisory and managerial experience.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Minimum of three (3) years personnel management of a team of 5 or more.
- Knowledge of incident and emergency management communication procedures and protocols.
- Knowledge of FEMA/DHS National Interoperability requirements in relation to Homeland Security and Emergency Management.
- Ability to design, develop and implement Emergency Operation Plans, Standard Operating Procedures, Organizational Policies, and Client Products.
- Skilled in designing, developing, interpreting, and applying directives.
- Ability to maintain the integrity of confidential efforts and documents.
- Ability to supervise the activities of both paid staff and volunteers.
- Ability to work under extremely stressful situations and handle multiple tasks over an extended period of time.
Please see complete list of qualifications online.How to Apply: