Director of Corporate Security
New York, NYDescription:
Sony Corporation of America (SCA) is seeking an accomplished senior security professional with expertise in corporate security operations, knowledge of physical security and access control systems, investigations, event security planning, employee travel safety programs and budgetary management proficiency. This role will report into the VP of Corporate Security and be based on-site in our New York City office.
- Support and enhance the corporate security department mission in partnership with the Sony Corporation of America, VP- Corporate Security
- Spearhead and maintain security protocols, procedures and initiatives
- Assist in the development of policies based on industry leading security standards and best practices
- Conduct training and briefings for security staff
- Oversee, manage, and ensure completion of all security reports inclusive of operational plans
- Responsible for ensuring Security organization establishes and maintains on-going key customer business relationships, including site visits and anticipating and resolving potential problems
- Overall management and supervision of contracted security guard personnel, coordinating scheduling and billing invoice reconciliation in collaboration with security services account manager.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:Minimum of 10 years of experience, with 5 years of corporate security experience
Strong knowledge and familiarity with security systems including access control, video CCTV monitoring and surveillance systems
Highly responsive to emergencies in a fast paced, time sensitive manner
Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Proficient in Microsoft office, Microsoft Teams, Power Point, Excel
Prior Law Enforcement and or Military experience preferred. How to Apply: