Director, Security Admin, Ambulatory Clinics & Community Hospitals
We have an exciting opportunity for a Director, Security Admin, Ambulatory Clinics & Community Hospitals. This position exists to provide the leadership to effectively direct and manage the Security functions of HealthPartners’ administrative sites, ambulatory clinic sites, and community hospitals in Minnesota and Wisconsin. This position will also direct and manage all related contract services in alignment with organization-wide vision and operation, and in a manner that supports the organization’s mission to improve health and well-being in partnership with our members, patients, and community. Develop and maintain a service-based culture among departmental staff and contractors that supports the operations of the hospital. Develop and implement policies and programs that reduce security risks and create a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, and team members. Intervene appropriately when conditions pose an immediate threat to life, health, or property.
Join our growing organization on our exciting mission to improve health and wellbeing! At HealthPartners, you will find a culture of excellence, compassion, integrity and most importantly, partnership. By working together in the spirit of partnership, we will improve health and wellbeing, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable. Picture yourself at HealthPartners and imagine the future successes we could achieve together!
- Plans and directs the Security function at HealthPartners’ administrative sites, ambulatory clinic sites, and community hospitals in Minnesota and Wisconsin in alignment with the organization-wide vision set by senior leadership.
- Develops, implements and manages the strategic and tactical planning for the location’s Security services.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree and 10 years relevant experience or bachelor’s degree and 15 years relevant experience with least 8 years in a management or senior management role and Healthcare Security and/or Corporate Security experience
- This position requires familiarity and compliance with matters of law, regulations and internal policies affecting the employment relationship, (including but not limited to FMLA, ADA, discrimination and harassment laws).
- Working knowledge or ability to learn laws and regulations related to state and federal criminal codes, O.S.H.A., N.F.P.A., Joint Commission, Uniform building codes
Advanced training or certification in the safety and security field.
How to Apply: