Manager Senior, Information Security
We are looking for a Manager Senior, Information Security team for our San Antonio or Plano offices or a work from home opportunity.
Manages one or more analytical, business or technical support functions and is responsible for the implementation and management of enterprise information security policies, standards, processes and solutions that ensure USAA establishes, deepens and retains a best-in-class security posture. Develops, designs and implements security governance and assurance processes within security domains. This role has a direct impact on protecting USAA’s brand and reputation within assigned Information Security domains. Plans and organizes activities of professional and administrative staff engaged in providing information security/cyber security services associated with existing and emerging security risks in a complex and highly regulated environment. Partners with the lines-of-business, Enterprise Risk and Compliance, Audit Services, and Legal, to support enterprise information security risk and compliance initiatives.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensure risks associated are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
Responsible for ownership and execution of one or more critical security domains or capabilities.
Please see complete job description online.Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems/Management or related field
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 years of related information security experience in one or more domains, e.g.: Cybersecurity, Identity and Access Management, Information Assurance and Governance, Operational Risk Management and/or Information Technology to include significant accountability for projects, programs, processes or policies.
- 2 years of direct team lead, supervisory, or management experience in an Information Security or Information Technology domain.
- 2 years of researching, designing, or implementing technology, information security or cybersecurity solutions in a large financial institution or large enterprise information security program with a proven track record of delivering results in compliance with federal/state/regulatory information security and risk management policies, standards, and guidelines.
Working knowledge of relevant regulations and standards related to risk management and information security, e.g.: FFIEC, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool, NIST Cybersecurity Framework and the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical analyses to a non-technical audience.
How to Apply:
- Applicable knowledge with Identity Federation process and technologies
- Experience managing enterprise directory services and related security operational processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of Identity Governance and Privileged Access Management systems
- Experience managing Information Security or IT operational teams
- IAM experience within a large financial institution
Security or risk related certifications (CISSP, CCSP, CRISC)