Vice President of National Security
Ignite Fueling CompanyLocation:
The Vice President of National Security Programs will be responsible for incubating and leading IGNITE’s national security business. This leader will have oversight of the horizontal’s technology, strategic partnerships, training/certification, and delivery. As a Business Unit Leader, the VP of National Security programs will be responsible for driving organic growth through technology delivery, solutions development, and the development of new business models. S/he will broaden IGNITE’s portfolio of Digital Engineering delivery, quals, and customer relationships, as well as amplify IGNITE’s brand externally as a technology leader and innovator.
The successful candidate will have the ability to attract and develop tech talent throughout the organization, as well as identify, cultivate, and commit to strategic partnerships for IGNITE’s long-term success.
- Build, incubate, and scale capabilities, products, and solutions that increase customer success, optimize corporate financials, and distinguish company expertise
- Identify emerging technology, capabilities, and partnerships that support scale, optimization, experimentation, branding, and market positioning
- Manage a multi-horizon investment portfolio – working directly with customers, industry accelerators, and strategic partners to validate, test, and deploy capabilities/technology
- Identify, cultivate, and shape customer relationships and opportunities, leading capture efforts for new or emerging technologies/capabilities and differentiated acquisition/delivery methods
- Manage a customer portfolio to ensure continued innovation, risk management, and financial optimization
- Be a thought leader through engagement in industry forums, development of publications, presentations, and corporate representation in executive industry and policy councils
How to Apply:
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 15 years of experience
- Proven track record of being a strong, client facing leader with market presence and business development capabilities
- Federal contracting experience desired specifically leading Intelligence and Homeland Security initiatives
- Successful capture of new opportunities aligned to customers and contracts, as defined within our Company's corporate strategic plan to compete in the full and open market.
- Improving business unit portfolios and profitability, by conducting consistent monthly and quarterly program reviews and complete improvements that lead to profitability
- Desired relationships in the Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security