Director, Workplace Security
Join Our Community of Food People!
The Director, Workplace Security & Violence Prevention is a leader who will provide strategic guidance, expertise, and operational management to ensure that US Foods has a safe and secure environment for our employees and assets. This leader will be responsible for continuing to build and lead our security and workplace violence strategy and vision for the organization. Qualifications:
This engaging leader will reduce risks through the continuous development of portfolio and site standards, detailed processes, centralized approaches, training, and collaborative engagement of our employees. Key partnerships will be developed not only within the Facilities Management organization but within all levels of our Safety, Investigations, Human Resources, Legal, and IT Departments as well as our field operations.
This position is responsible for security processes and workplace violence prevention leadership across all sites in US Foods’ portfolio consisting of a wide variety of properties such as; temperature-controlled distribution centers, retail stores, training and test kitchen facilities, food processing facilities and office.
Please see complete job description online.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Advanced Degree preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years of progressive Corporate Security and Workplace Violence experience
- Must have at least 5 years of experience leading teams
How to Apply:
- Subject matter expert in Corporate Security, Threat Assessment, and Workplace Violence Prevention
- Demonstrated leader and influencer that has transformed organizations
- Ability to prepare, review and present in-depth cases for change
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, creating highly collaborate teams, and challenging the status quo
- Proven resolution skills in high pressure situations
- Advanced skills in Microsoft products such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time