Chief InformationSecurity Officer
Four Winds Interactive Location:
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) at Four Winds Interactive is responsible for the development and delivery of a comprehensive information security strategy to optimize the security posture of the organization. Will establish strategic & tactical objectives, along with defining operating policies and procedures necessary to achieve departmental objectives as they relate to Information Security practices. Establish and coordinate responsibilities and project assignments to direct reports and cross-functional teams assigned to Information Security projects and programs. Lead a team of Information Security specialists and interact with all functions of IT to assure compliance and adherence to policies and practices in Information Security.Qualifications:
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
Please see complete job description online.
How to Apply:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
- Ability to attain a professional certification/accreditation such as CISSP and/or CISM certification in 12 to 18 months of hire.
- 10+ years’ in Information Technology roles with progressive management and technical responsibilities.
- 7+ years’ of related management experience including people management and project/program.
- 5+ years’ experience in the architecture, design, and implementations of network security solutions in a multi-tiered web-based environment with legacy systems.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT as well as those from NIST, including 800-53 and Cybersecurity Framework.
- Up-to-date knowledge of information security methodologies and trends in both business and IT.
- Exceptional project management experience with large multi-faceted projects (budget, staff, complexity).
- Experience building high performance teams by promoting values, ideas and achieving consensus as well as coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Very strong technical expertise in the areas of information security architecture, tools, firewalls, intrusion detection and remediation, and proxy.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and adherence governance of PCI DSS 3.0 or higher.
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
- Project management skills: financial/budget management, scheduling and resource management.
- Ability to lead and motivate the information security team to achieve tactical and strategic goals, even when only "dotted line" reporting lines exist.